I hope everyone had a happy Thanksgiving. Now back to a less happy task: rounding up jihad-related news over the last week:
- Muslim rape gang in Derbyshire, UK preyed on as many as 1,000 women and under-aged girls.
- Iranian Nuclear Scientists get to meet Allah.
- According to those Wikileaks documents everyone is talking about, Hezbollah used Red Crescent ambulances to smuggles Iranian arms into Lebanon.
- Obama’s UK ambassador gushes over the awesomeness of London’s jihadist mosque.
- Five Christians a week murdered in Pakistan for their religion.
- Kenya’s Presidnet orders all gays arrested.
- Saudi man to be lashed 70 times for the crime of turning on his cell-phone’s Bluetooth near of woman’s shopping center.
- Latest things to offend Muslims for no particular reason is (rolls dice): Yodeling.
- Canadian panel opposes adding honor killings to Canadian law. “Every offence that could be involved in honour-based crimes is already in Canadian law.” Well, yes. But that didn’t stop “hate crime” legislation, now did it?
(Hat tip: The usual suspects under “Jihad” on your right.)
As a side note, I would be interested to hear if anyone actually finds these weekly roundups useful. I put these up and get very little feedback on them…