Bombing, revolution, and other jihad-related news breaking out, so let’s dust off this old headline category and throw up some links.
Posts Tagged ‘This Week in Jihad’
Well, I’m not really updating it weekly anymore, am I?
So here are some notable Jihad-related stories from the last month or so:
I stopped doing This Week in Jihad because it was eating up too much of my time. But this week there were enough big Jihad-related stories to justify putting one up:
Been one of those weeks, so this is a little shorter and later than usual:
Another week of Jihad news from the usual sources:
Another week, another Jihad roundup. I’m not sure I can keep up…
(Hat tips: JihadWatch, Instapundit, Michael Totten, Creeping Sharia.)
All eyes on Libya this week, but, as usual, there’s a lot more Jihad-related news from around the world:
(Hat tips: JihadWatch, Stratfor, Michael Totten, Instapundit)
Things have been relatively quiet on the Jihad front this week, but there’s always something happening:
(Hat tips: JihadWatch, Fark, Instapundit, Michael Totten, and the usual suspects.)
All eyes are still on Egypt, but that’s not the only hotspot for jihad:
Another roundup of jihad-related news from jihadWatch and elsewhere.
- Suicide Bomber kills 60 in Tikrit.
- Meanwhile, in Pakistani, Jihadists are blowing up bombs among school-children.
- In 1620, Puritan officials in Salem, Massachusetts arrested more than 150 women as witches. And by 1620 I mean 2010, and by Salem I mean Gaza, and by Puritans I mean Hamas.
- The revolution in Tunisia may not be the triumph of democracy some think it.
- Hezbollah: Nice Prime Minister you’ve got there Lebanon. Be a shame if anything happened to it.
- Texas own Ninth District Democratic Congressman Al Green wants to help out Pakistani illegal aliens.
- New Jersey Governor Chris Christie appoints attorney Sohail Mohammed, who represented muslims with ties to terrorism after 9/11, to a state Superior Court judgeship. Hmmmmm…….
- Why Christian clergy are among the most easily duped as to the true nature of Jihad. Just as many were duped by Communism…
- Speaking of Christians, they’re not the ones calling for the executions of gays these days.
- A quote from a famous “extremist”: “Israel’s right to exist as a state in security is uncontestable.”